Buyer Action Plan
- Meet with Eric to discuss factors for consideration in purchase - housing needs, neighborhoods, schools, availability of other local services.
- Determine target price range for new home and amount of down payment.
- Contact mortgage lenders for pre-loan approval qualification letter.
- Review and tour available inventory in target neighborhoods.
- Source all off-market and pocket listing opportunities for Buyer through Eric's extensive Top Agent Network.
- Identify property.
- Review Disclosure Package including Real Property Disclosure Statement, Agency Relation Disclosure, Financing Disclosure and Public Report and all available Property Inspection Reports.
- Consider pre-offer inspections.
- Determine optimal offer price.
- Strategize all relevant terms for the offer including closing date and inspection periods.
- Final review of offer as set forth in Contact for Sale and Purchase of Real Property.
- Create an offer summary sheet and cover letter to include deal points and Buyer bio.
- Eric will present offer to Seller and negotiate terms on Buyer’s behalf.
- Once the offer is accepted and the Purchase Contract is fully ratified, Eric will open escrow.
- Both Buyer and Seller to satisfy applicable contingencies and conditions as set forth in Purchase Contract.
- Review Title Report and all Inspection Reports prepared during the course of escrow.
- Buyer to obtain property insurance prior to close of escrow.
- Buyer to review and approve the Estimated Closing Statement provided by Title Company.
- Signing, Closing and Recording.
- Broker’s fees are paid by the Seller.
For additional information, please refer to the following useful Buyer's Resources.
* Adapted from Department of Real Estate consumer information for homebuyers.
Please see their website for more information http://www.dre.ca.gov/Consumers/InformationForHomebuyers.html