Property is currently off the market.
Absolutely stunning, one-of-a-kind, single family home, owned and meticulously maintained by the same family for over 30 years. Built in 1907 by ship's Captain H. Mottet, the home is located at the former carriage house entrance of the Mark Hopkins mansion. Three bedroom, 2.5 baths in the main house with a guest quarters or au pair down. Spectacular wine cave. Courtyard atrium with marble hot tub and beautifully hand painted tiles. Large, landscaped roof-top terrace and green house. Impeccable garage. Exquisite detailing and craftsmanship throughout.
- Located in the heart of San Francisco near Nob Hill
- Half block from California Street cable car
- Courtyard atrium with marble hot tub
- Expansive sun deck and greenhouse
- Spectacular wine cellar
- Guest quarters or au pair on lower level
- One car garage with laundry and storage