Final sales price $2,150,000. Multiple offers.
This is a fantastic two-unit building on a prime block in Russian Hill. The upper unit was recently renovated with an open floor plan, chef's kitchen and fine finishes. The lower unit maintains with its original San Francisco charm. Both units have 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Both units are vacant making for a fast track condo conversion opportunity. There is a large, 3-car garage with ample storage. The extra deep lot (137' per plat map) provides beautiful outlooks and a fabulous garden. Individual financing is available. The units are separately metered for gas and electricity.
- Upper unit - beautifully renovated with open floor plan
- Lower unit - traditional San Francisco charm
- Both units have 2 bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms
- Both units are vacant
- Prime Russian Hill block
- Large 3-car garage
- Extra deep lot (137' per plat map)
- Beautiful outlooks and fabulous garden
- Units are separately metered for gas and electricity