Perched on the spine of lower Summit Avenue and framed by spectacular views of the mountains and bay, this coveted Middle Ridge legacy property offers a half-acre double lot with limitless potential to live in, as is, or create your dream compound. A secluded sanctuary with stunning southern exposure, this mostly level land offers multiple configurations and supplemental income potential. Dotted in old growth oak, this idyllic family compound spans a roughly 19,000-square foot lot (241 Summit) with a three-bedroom, two-bath main house and two detached cottages, plus an independent, approximately 5,400-square foot lot (237 Summit) with a two-bedroom cottage, for a total of four, separately metered dwellings with multiple decks, patios, and outdoor spaces.
Included with this offering are fully entitled and approved plans by renowned architect Ken Linstead. This breathtaking 4,700-square foot residence with ADU and swimming pool are like nothing else and have the potential to be reimagined as of the finest properties in Marin County. Located in the coveted Mill Valley School District, 241 Summit is just minutes from vibrant downtown Mill Valley and some of the best hiking and biking trails in Marin County via the city’s abundant steps, lanes and paths.
- Coveted Middle Ridge location
- Stunning, double lot with mountain and bay vistas
- Combined lots total 24,632 SF
- Secluded sanctuary with southern exposure
- Quintessential family compound
- 3bd/2ba main house, plus 3 charming cottages
- Separately metered and prime for supplemental income
- Main house affords private patio and pool
- Delivered with approved plans for a 4,700-SF residence
- Mostly level land
- Ample on-site parking
- Minutes from downtown Mill Valley
- Easy access to downtown and hiking/biking trails via steps, lands and paths
- Coveted Mill Valley School District