This home offers a unique opportunity to remodel a charming, single family home atop San Francisco's renowned Telegraph Hill. Located at the crest of Green Street in Telegraph Hill, this wonderful property is perfect for a contractor or buyer with a vision to create a fantastic view home. Zoned RM-1. The home was originally built in 1907. The main living area has a living room with fireplace, front parlor or second bedroom, additional bedroom and full bath. There is a formal dining room with fireplace and kitchen. Steps lead from the kitchen to an expansive roof deck with a hot tub. There are fantastic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, Coit Tower and the Financial District. Incredible potential!
- Located at the crest of Green Street in Telegraph Hill
- Fantastic views of Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, Coit Tower and the Financial District
- Main living area with fireplace and front parlor or second bedroom
- Formal dining room with fireplace
- Steps from kitchen is expansive roof deck and hot tub
- Large garage and abundant storage